Thursday, November 17, 2011

FREE meal planning and HALF OFF other services

As I'm still working on building my clientele, I'm looking for volunteers who would like 1 to 4 weeks of FREE meal-planning. I want to work on improving my personalization of meal-plans, and I need to perfect my system for initial consultations. So I'm seeking anyone who would like to be my guinea pig.  I'm looking specifically for picky eaters and people who love trying new things.

All you have to do is meet with me for an initial consultation, go through your week of meals (which I will plan specifically for you, according to what you want and like), and fill out an evaluation at the end. 

I'll also offer all of my other services for HALF OFF to any of those same volunteers. That means HALF OFF grocery shopping services (not including the cost of groceries), HALF OFF prepared meal kits, and HALF OFF side-by-side cooking lessons. Tell your family and friends! This offer is valid until December 18th!
Anyone interested can contact me via email at mommamealmaker@gmail.com. I'm excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment